Tip 1: Get familiar with the GO Box App on your Smartphone.
- Haven’t downloaded it yet? No problem, go ahead to your iTunes or Android Store and search for “GO Box”.
- Forgot your password? Easy, just hit “Password Help” in the App and we’ll send you a reset link to your email.
- The App does not recognize your email even though you are the San Francisco Bay Area section? No worries, send us a mail and we’ll promptly assist you.
Tip 2: Try GO Box at our vendors
- How to get your GO Box? Just open your App, select the vendor or enter the vendor code displayed at the point of sale and show the screen to your vendor.
- You have a team meeting over lunch and would love the whole team to use GO Box? We can help you organize that.
- Don’t see your favourite take-out place? Let us know and we’ll work on recruiting them.
Tip 3: Return your Go Box successfully
- Where to return? Our drop site is conveniently located in the entrance lobby of the Palo Alto City Hall.
- The App does not scan the QR code? Please check if the GO Box App has access to your camera under the settings menu on your smartphone.
- How to return? Just drop your GO Box, we take care of all the washing and return it to vendors clean and sanitized!
Tip 4: Listen to and watch our BizDev expert Vanessa creating a positive story around Reuse.
Tip 5: Reach out to the GO Box SF Bay Team – we are always happy to help and love to hear from you!